is safe with us
Don’t put your love life on hold. Get medication prescribed by a qualified, licensed healthcare professional. All from the comfort of home.
We’ll ask you a couple of quick medical questions. Tick the boxes and a clinician will review your answers and issue you a prescription.
Your selected treatments will be delivered to you in discreet packaging. There’ll be some helpful info included to make sure you get the best out of it.
Chat with a medical expert whenever you need. On the phone or via email. With support throughout your treatment.
Join as a member
to enjoy exclusive browsing packages
How can I prevent erectile dysfunction?
For most men, improving erectile dysfunction means improving blood flow to the penis. Immediate relief often requires medications that increases nitric oxide (NO) in the blood vessels of the penis. NO causes the smooth muscle cells in the blood vessels of the penis to stretch, which increases the flow of blood. NO also keeps the smooth muscle cells younger and helps prevent and even reverse hardening and narrowing of the blood vessels over time.
How can I prevent or diminish erectile dysfunction?
For the vast majority of men, erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated. For most men, healthy choices can result in improvement over time and even prevent ED if implemented early on. In many cases, however, medications are required and some cases men may need surgery.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is consistent or recurrent inability of a man to attain and/or maintain a penile erection sufficient for sexual performance” for at least 3 months
ED can be broadly attributed to 2 different reasons, the first being ORGANIC causes and the other classified as PSYCHOGENIC causes.
Organic causes are those which are linked to the normal functionng of the body such as blood supply (Vascular), nerve imput (Neurogenic), your body’s hormone levels (Hormonal), or whether you have suffered from any injury or particular condition that affects that region of the body (Penile injury/disease).
Meanwhile psychogenic causes of ED are caused by mental states such as Depression, Performance anxiety, Relationship problems and/or Psychosocial problems such as stress or other issues that may cause mental distress.
All in all, ED is usually reversible and understanding the problem, getting the right medical advice, and then taking the right medication will easily put you back on track towards a happy and healthy sexlife with your partner again.
Seek a consultation with us today!
As soon as it becomes an issue or affects your life or your partner’s life and enjoyment, then you should seek out medical attention.
- Based on the results of your questionnaire we can offer a variety of ED treatments for you, subject to terms and conditions and clinician assessment and approval.
- Sildenafil 50mg and 100mg (prescription only)
Tadalafil, 20mg (prescription only)
Yes, erectile dysfunction can be diagnosed by a clinician based on the questionnaire where a patient self-reports their symptoms and medical history. Our clinicians use telemedicine technology to diagnose ED in the same way a patient would be diagnosed in person. The questions are designed to evaluate the symptoms and make sure it is safe and appropriate to prescribe ED medication. Therefore, it is imperative that you answer each question to the best of your knowledge and all answers are truthful, accurate and thorough
Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra. It is a prescription medicine commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. Happy days.
- Sildenafil tablets are to be consumed orally. It takes between 30-60 minutes for sildenafil to work. You can take it up to four hours before you want to have sex. Taking the tablet itself will not cause an erection, you need to be aroused for it to work.
- It is best to take sildenafil on an empty stomach. If you take it with food, it may take longer to work.
- It is a prescription only medication and it cannot be purchased without consulting a clinician. Our product is for men aged 18 and over. For more specific restrictions or medical advice, please contact us through the messaging platform in your account
- Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Cialis just like Sildenafil is in Viagra. It is an erectile dysfunction medication, it works to relax the muscles in the penis and increase the blood flow to promote and sustain an erection.
- We offer Tadalafil 20mg (high strength) or 5mg (daily)
- Tadalafil works by inhibiting an enzyme known as PDE5 associated with muscle contracted in penile tissue. It allows the blood vessels to relax and expand, leading to an increased blood flow into the penis. It is a clinically proven and highly effective treatment for most men who experience ED.
- Take it as you need it, no need to plan – it lasts up to 36 hrs. or more for some lucky men hence why it is often referred to as “The weekend pill”
- Remember, it only works if you are sexually aroused, so get ready for some action.
- Do not take more than one dose of Tadalafil in a 24 hrs. period and take it only as prescribed.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol or take recreational drugs before you plan to take Tadalafil. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol may reduce your ability to get an erection and will prevent you from getting the maximum benefit from the tablet. High amounts of alcohol can also result in your blood pressure dropping dangerously low.
- It is recommended that you do not drink grapefruit juice with Tadalafil. This is because grapefruit juice can increase the amount of Tadalafil in your bloodstream and make side-effects more likely.
- You should not take Tadalafil if you are using any other products or taking any other medication to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Tadalafil is for people who need help with erectile dysfunction. It is commonly prescribed for men who tried and found Sildenafil ineffective, or just looking for longer-lasting effects.
- Tadalafil has helped men across the globe. It is safe and effective.
- Take it when you need it, it is an oral tablet taken 30 mins before you want to have sex. It lasts up to 36 hours (half of the drug leaves the bloodstream after 17 hrs.)
Join as a member
to enjoy exclusive browsing packages